Posted by on
Each Misha and Puff piece is lovingly hand knit in Peru by our talented knitting ladies. Over the past few years we have forged a wonderful relationship where we work closely with our group of knitters in Lima. The knitting work that they do for Misha and Puff either from their home or at our knitting center (which provides day care and meals) allows them to support their families. We have grown to think of this work we do together as a true collaboration. Their talent never ceases to amaze. Each knitter takes great pride in the pieces she chooses to knit. You will find her name on the hang tag. When you purchase items from Misha and Puff you are contributing to this collaboration. Families working together to benefit everyone.
As of 2016, this project now supports more than 200 families, providing steady reliable work at fair wages for moms who can stay home with their kids—connecting them to a community at our knitting center, which provides daycare, meals and education and enrichment programs for kids and adults.
Important information on fit and products this season:
- The Sizing Chart can be downloaded here: http://bit.ly/2blysyP
- Knits are stretchy. Especially the winter knits which are 100% merino. Merino is a wonderfully elastic wool, that is breathable and washable in cold water.
- We use a very unique hand-dyed process exclusive to us. It yields depth of color and variation. Please note, you will see much variation in our newest color, confetti cake, as the color is splattered on the yarn by hand. Each piece is truly unique.
Additional fit notes:
- We are finding our sizing true this season.
- The popcorn bloomers have a better fit this fall. They are a higher waist with less fullness and a stretchier leg opening than fall15.
- The popcorn sweater has a ribbed neck opening and sits higher on the collar.
- Pants and bloomers over size 18-24m will decrease in rise. For example the size 2-3 will have a shorter rise than the 18-24. We have graded our baby styles from 0-6 up to 18-24, then our child sizes start at 2-3 and are graded for toddlers. Do not be surprised to see a 2-3 bloomer may look smaller than 18-24. This is intentional and implies a toddler without a diaper. The 18-24 is sized roomy to allow for a big 2 year old. This is only for bottoms. All tops and rompers are graded evenly up.
- We have expanded our hat sizes to include a 4-6y. This is a great child sized hat and will certainly fit beyond a 6 year old. Most likely up to 8 or beyond.
How to disappearThe last, definitive trick to astonish your entire audience:Solemnly, bring your hands to your face, covering your eyes and...PRESTO! You have disappeared, total invisibility!You don’t see anyone therefore nobody can see you. No peeping or you’ll be discovered!Bobo Choses is glad to present How to Disappear, our new Autumn Winter 2016/17 collection. Inspired by [...]
The summer 2016 Louise Misha girl's collection brings us the casual, eclectic elegance that is the essence of the brand.Refreshing notes of mint, melon, mustard, peach, coral, and sienna mix delicatley with vaporous white.limsy pastel cotton dresses with intricate flowing laces are effortlessy paired with chic openwork cardigans.Delicate vintage blouses and hints of glimmer escape [...]
New Misha + Puff will be available on February 22nd! SHOP HERE
NEW tinycottons - Botanical collection. Arriving February 1st! SHOP HERE
Come visit our Facebook page for more campaign photo previews! Also, don't forget to sign up for our newsletter!